Providing Dependable, Quality Home Inspections in Phoenixville, Norristown, Reading, Pottstown, & Surrounding Areas of Southeastern PA.
TOP 8 REASONS to use ARTI Home Inspections LLC for your
Reading, PA Home Inspection:
1) ARTI Home Inspections LLC isn't a franchise. We're a small business that lives and invests in your community.
2) No need to wonder who's coming out- You know exactly who your home inspector will be- David Artigliere.
3) You are getting one of the best Reading Home Inspectors out there. David is ASHI-Certified and Past President of Keystone ASHI. How many home inspectors can say they have a Master's Degree in Engineering or an extensive background in Real Estate Rehab & Construction? Check out David Artigliere's other Qualifications.
4) You are protected- we are compliant with the state of Pennsylvania and provide you proof at your Home Inspection.
5) You get your report SAME DAY with digital pictures, Summary of Material Defects, and other useful items like the "My Home" Book which gives you tips & advice on maintaining your home.
Click to see a SAMPLE HOME INSPECTION REPORT!
6) We are available 7 Days a week for your convenience! We even answer our phones from 8am to 10pm, so we can answers your questions or concerns when you need us!
7) David will climb the roof and crawl your crawlspace. Some Home Inspectors will not go onto the roof. We want to give you the most thorough home inspection possible.
8) We guarantee your Satisfaction. There is a reason why most of our clients come to us from referrals! If you are not satisfied at the end of the Home Inspection, you don't pay!
David’s promise to you:
“I am dedicated to representing only my client and I will always act in good faith toward the client. I avoid all conflicts of interest by making home inspections my only business. I am not affiliated with any real estate agency or home repair business. I will not accept any compensation for my services from anyone other than my clients, and the inspection will not be used as a vehicle to solicit or obtain work in another field of business. The information in my inspection report will be confidential and not disclosed to any other party without the approval of the client. Once the report is completed, should you have any questions, you are encouraged to contact me and I will do whatever it takes to insure that your questions are answered completely."
Do you need a Home Inspector in Reading, PA?
We offer Home Inspections in Reading, Exeter, Shillington, Sinking Spring & Surrounding Areas.
If you need a Trusted Home Inspector in Reading or surrounding Berks County, David Artigliere is the best choice for you! With a Master's Degree in Engineering and a background in Real Estate Rehab, you can trust you will have the most thorough and professional Home Inspection available!
Mapping a House for ASHI Home Inspectors
It's No April Fool's Joke, Tenants Moved!
Squeaky Floors screamed Trouble at Home Inspection (Malvern)
Should you Trust Your Agent's Home Inspector? (Collegeville)
The Best Sump Pump Backup? Exton Home Inspector Explains!
Doggie Spring Fever at Antietam Lake
Boyertown Home Inspector: House or Tree House?
Berks County Sheriff's Sales- What's Next?
Conshohocken Home Inspector Finds Creative Ways to Buy Properties
A Tale of Self-Discovery & Determination
Why Can't I Inspect that Phoenixville Home Myself?
Give us a call at 610-220-1907 if you need pricing information for Home Inspections in Reading & Surrounding.
Whether you are a buyer, seller, or current homeowner, David takes pride in providing a thorough, unbiased inspection of the major components of the building which includes the electrical, plumbing, heating/air-conditioning, structural, roofing, and more. You will receive a comprehensive, easy-to-read report of the property's condition that SAME DAY to give you the information you need to make an educated decision regarding your purchase!
Visit our Blogs!
Pottstown Home Inspector finds himself Thankful...
What is a 203K feasibility study? (Philadelphia)
Real Estate Investors in Berk County Network
Why use an ASHI Inspector? (Phoenixville)
My Car was hit by a Toilet (Reading, PA)
Prime Real Estate for Cottontail the Bunny (Reading, PA)
Royersford Home Inspectors aren't all the Same
Is your Collegeville Home Inspector compliant?
Is your 203K work in PA overbudget?
Pottstown Home Inspector: Oil Tank Scam
Home Inspectors in Reading: Solar Energy
Why contact a Home Inspector? (Phoenixville)
203K Consultant (PA)- "Can I do the work myself?"
Real Estate Investing the Right Way
ASHI Home Inspectors- Foundation Repairs
Phoenixville Home Inspector: Prepare for Emergencies!
Do I Really Need a Home Inspector? Reading, PA
We are Available 7 Days a Week for your convenience!
Home Inspections in Exeter
Home Inspections in Shillington
Home Inspections in Sinking Spring
Home Inspections in Wernersville
Home Inspections all over Berks County & Surrounding Counties!
Useful links for Reading, PA & Surrounding Berks County:
City of Reading, PA
Greater Reading Convention & Visitor's Bureau
Book Your Home Inspection in Reading, PA today!
Need an Inspection on a Sunday? No problem!
We are available 7 Days/Week to accommodate your schedule.
What do you get when you hire David as your Home Inspector?
You get a real Professional.
Call (610) 220-1907
anytime 7 days a week!
Home Inspector Reading
David and his family not only live in Reading, PA, he invests and works here as well!
ARTI Home Inspections LLC Copyright © 2015 | All Rights Reserved
ARTI Home Inspections LLC is proud to be a Home Inspector in Southern PA including these cities: Reading, Pottstown, Philadelphia, Allentown, Norristown, Doylestown, Downingtown, West Chester, Chester, Lancaster, Coatesville, Wernersville, Shillington, Exeter, Sinking Spring, Mohnton, Phoenixville, Boyertown, Sanatoga, Royersford, Collegeville, Audubon, Lansdale, N.Wales, Malvern, King of Prussia, Elverson, Gilbertsville, Eagle, Lafayette Hill, Ardmore, Bala Cynwood, Villanova, Conshohocken, Radnor, Haverford, Havertown, Downingtown, E Norriton, W Norriton, Exton, Willow Grove